- Swim Practice @ DSU Pool – 7:00pm
- Bayou Blues performing at Bolivar Medical Center – 10:00am
- Lady Colts Soccer @ Magnolia Heights – 4:00pm
- Softball @ Magnolia Heights – dismiss at 1:30pm
- (B) – 5:00pm
- (A) – 7:00pm
- MAIS Swim Meet – Jackson, MS. – All Day
- XCountry @ Delta Heritage Trail – 1:30pm
- PeeWee Football Home vs. Washington – 4:30pm
- JV Football Home vs. Washington – 7:00pm
- Lady Colts Soccer @ St. Aloysius – 5:00pm
- Homecoming Day
- Elementary: 11:30 Dismissal
- Secondary: 12:45 Dismissal
- Bayou Academy Sports Hall of Fame Ceremony @ 6:30 before kickoff!
- Varsity Football vs. Heritage Academy – 7:00pm – HOMECOMING!
- Homecoming Day
- Softball – North State – Details TBA
- Looking Ahead
- Sept. 25th – Flu Shots @ School
- Oct. 3rd – National Bring Your Bible to School Day
- Oct. 11th – BoxTop Deadline
- Oct. 11th – End of 1st 9 Weeks
- Oct. 14th – Fall Break
- Oct. 26th – Bayou Bash
Pink Out Game Info
For our October 11th Pink Out game, Patrons League is partnering with Heidi’s to supply these awesome pink shirts! These will be approved for Friday-wear as well! Most importantly, Patrons League AND Heidi’s will be donating 100% of the proceeds from these shirts to Bolivar Relay for Life. Go get a shirt and help support a great cause!
Drawdown Tickets for ½ Tuition Sale – September 3 – October 22
Are you feeling lucky? This year all Bayou Academy families have the opportunity to sell Drawdown tickets. For every 3 tickets a family sells, their name will be entered for a chance to receive ½ off tuition for one student for the 2020-2021 school year. If you are feeling extra lucky purchase a $100 drawdown ticket at your chance to win $20,000. If you are interested in selling tickets you can pick up your family’s tickets at The Image Specialist Monday – Friday from 8 am -12 pm or 1 pm – 5 pm. For any questions please email the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Dollar Day – Oct. 8!
Elementary Students of the Week
Teacher of the Month
Verse of the Week
“In all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:6