- Students that are running for Executive Student Council: Speeches are due on Ms. Claires’ desk by Friday, May 4th. Speeches will be given Monday, May 7th, at 9:15 in the gym.
- SENIOR EXAM SCHEDULE: Monday, April 30th – 1st, 4th & 7th period exams; Tuesday, May 1st: 2nd & 5th period exams; Wednesday, May 2nd: 3rd & 6th period exams.
- 7th – 11th EXAM SCHEDULE: Thursday, May 10th – review day; Friday, May 11th: 7th period exam; Monday, May 14th – 1st & 6th period exams; Tuesday, May 15th – 2nd & 4th period exams; Wednesday, May 16th – 3rd & 5th period exams.
- North State tennis in Columbus!!
- Varsity baseball game versus Heritage at 5:00 – PLAYOFFS!!
- Athletes: Dead weeks are May 28th – June 2nd and July 2nd – July 7th.
- Robotics Competition from 8:00 to 12:00 in the gym.
- Varsity football parent/player meeting at 6:00 in the cafeteria.
- Athletic Awards Ceremony at 10:00 a.m. in the gym.
- Varsity baseball game at Heritage at 4:30. Game 3 will follow if necessary.
- 9th, 10th & 11th grade Student Council pictures will be taken after Athletic Awards Ceremony.
- Overall Track Meet in Jackson beginning at 9:00 a.m. – field events. Running events begin Saturday.
- Students taking MS Studies independently – all work due to Miss Woodruff by Friday, May 4th.
- Tuesday and Wednesday, May 15 and 16: Land’s End Representative will be in the high school library. Samples will be available, but no sizing will be conducted.
- Monday, May 7th: Academic Awards ceremony at 6:00 p.m. in the gym.
- Wednesday, May 9th: Varsity girls’ basketball meeting at 5:00 in the cafeteria.
- Thursday. May 10th: Junior Varsity parent meeting at 5:30 in the cafeteria. Junior Varsity football parent meeting at 5:00 in the library.
FELLOWSHIP OF CHRISTIAN ATHLETES: Kressie Lindsey
Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Philippians 2:3