- Students (10th-12th): If you are interested in signing up for Executive Council Student Council 2018-2019, see Ms. Claire.
- Students that will be 14 by June 4th and plan to take Driver’s Ed, come to office and get paperwork.
- Students (10th – 12th – 2018-2019) interested in working with the Annual Staff, come to office and sign up.
- Balfour rep will be here for senior invitations and class ring orders at 12:00 noon. Bring $60 deposit for class ring orders.
- Community Service hours are due May 1st.
- Monday, April 9th: Golf match at Panola Country Club at 10:00. Varsity baseball games at home versus Indianola at 4:00 – “B” game followed by “A” game.
- Tuesday, April 10th: Softball meeting at 5:30 p.m. in the cafeteria.
- Wednesday, April 11th: Land’s End Representative will be in the high school library all day. Samples will be available, but no sizing will be conducted.
FELLOWSHIP OF CHRISTIAN ATHLETES: Katy Clark
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6