- Students: If you are 14 by June 4th and plan to take Driver’s Ed, come to office and get form.
- Students: There are 2 events going on in Cleveland to get community service hours. Delta Down & Dirty (must be 16 years old) and Keep Cleveland Beautiful.
- Chess boards are in the high school office. Players complete the 2 week up to the championship round by Friday.
- Boys’ soccer and basketball sign up sheets are in the high school office.
- Junior Varsity girls’ basketball sign up sheet is in the high school office.
- Varsity track meet at Lee at 10:00.
- Students that are running for Executive Student Council: Speeches are due on Ms. Claires’ desk by Friday, May 4th. Speeches will be given Monday, May 7th, at 9:15 in the gym.
- SENIOR EXAM SCHEDULE: Monday, April 30th – 1st, 4th & 7th period exams; Tuesday, May 1st: 2nd & 5th period exams; Wednesday, May 2nd: 3rd & 6th period exams.
- 7th – 11th EXAM SCHEDULE: Thursday, May 10th – review day; Friday, May 11th: 7th period exam; Monday, May 14th – 1st & 4th period exams; Tuesday, May 15th – 2nd & 5th period exams; Wednesday, May 16th – 3rd & 6th period exams.
- Physicals for athletes will be given today beginning at 11:00 and after school – make sure you have your physical form turned in.
- Parent/cheerleader meeting at 7:00 in the gym.
- Junior High cheer practice from 5:30 to 7:00 in the gym.
- FCA bowling party for high school members at 8:15 – will ride by bus. Bring $$ for snacks.
- Practice tennis match at the Country Club versus St. Joe. Team dismissed at 1:30.
- FCA bowling party for junior high members at 8:15 – will ride by bus. Bring $$ for snacks.
- FCA at 7:30. 7th grade will be providing a pancake breakfast!
- Student Council members meet in the library at break for annual pictures.
- Physicals will be given today beginning at 12:00 noon.
- Monday, April 30th: North AAA Golf Tournament at the Cleveland Country Club – 9:00 a.m. Boys’ parent/player soccer meeting in the cafeteria at 5:30. 10th graders are taking the ASPIRE test starting at 8:05 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 1st: North State Tennis Tournament in Columbus. Baseball playoff game versus Heritage at 5:00 at home.
- Wednesday, May 2nd: Robotics competition – 8:15 to 12:00 in the gym.
- Tuesday and Wednesday, May 15 and 16: Land’s End Representative will be in the high school library. Samples will be available, but no sizing will be conducted.
- Thursday, May 3rd: Athletic Awards ceremony at 10:00 a.m. in the gym. Baseball playoff game at Heritage at 4:30 p.m. Game 3 will follow if necessary.
- Monday, May 7th: Academic Awards ceremony at 6:00 p.m. in the gym.
- Students: If you are taking MS Studies independently, all work is due to Miss Woodruff by Friday, May 4th.
FELLOWSHIP OF CHRISTIAN ATHLETES: Bryant Armstrong
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. Ephesians 5:11